Sue spent much of her childhood in nature, and still loves to camp, hike and canoe. Some of Sue’s favourite ways to tread more lightly on the planet include re-usable food containers, cooking and baking from scratch (especially dried legumes!), taking walks, eating little meat, and working at BurlingtonGreen!
With experience developing partnerships and raising funds for higher education, health research, and social services, Sue is thrilled to connect with BurlingtonGreen’s generous donors and supporters, who are a source of energy for our work together for a healthier, more sustainable planet.
Please contact Sue for help with anything to do with financial support to BurlingtonGreen:
• Donations from individuals, groups or companies
• Corporate sponsorship
• Fundraising events you’d like to organize to support our work
• Opportunities to promote BG in the media
• Grant opportunities to share with us
• The next great funding opportunity for BG…
Sue says to everyone who has cared for and grown BurlingtonGreen to its current strength: “Thank you!” And to all our new supporters and friends: “Welcome!”