There is a bit of a learning curve when it comes to making environmentally responsible shopping choices. Be patient with yourself and remember, progress over perfection. Check out some of these resources, articles, and references to help understand and guide you on how to be a responsible, conscious consumer.
Do you have a great resource you would like to share with us for this page? Contact us here to share it with us.
- Integrated Pest Management and Low Pesticide information explained by Hutchinson Farm
- Food Miles Calculator – Understand how far your food travels.
- Facebook Marketplace – Free, buy, sell, trade/swap
- Kijiji – Free, buy, sell, trade/swap
- Craigslist – Free, buy, sell, trade/swap
- Buy Nothing Groups – Find a local group or start one
- Burlington Swap/Trade Groups
- Trash Nothing – A place to give and get free stuff
- If It’s Free Burlington (Facebook Group) – Give and find free stuff
- Burlington Repair Cafe
- Free Cycle – Offer and look for free goods in Burlington.