We are pleased to offer engaging presentations and workshops to Burlington groups, schools and businesses throughout the year.
Workshops are suitable for:
- Children (Ages 8+)
- Community/Faith Groups
Workshops are available in-person and virtually, with a minimum donation of $100 to support our programming costs. Donations can be made easy and quick here.
Please note that limited bookings are available.
be an eco-hero
be the change
Adult participants will discover locally-focused practical opportunities to live, work, and play more softly on the earth as they make the switch to a greener lifestyle.
This workshop for children includes a focus on local forests highlighting their vital role and how we can each take action to improve local biodiversity.
Participants will also have some fun making some soil seed balls to ‘toss’ into local natural areas to help grow more native plants!
This workshop for youth will provide an inspiring experience for participants to realize their ability to shape and transform the world in positive ways, through the sharing of empowering environmental change-maker stories and examples.
Send us an email sharing the following information:
- Name of your group
- Estimated number of participants
- Which of the above listed presentations you are interested in
- Your preference of an in-person or virtual presentation
- Please provide 3 preferred dates and times you would like a presentation
Previously Recorded Webinars/Videos
- Waste Diversion: Plastics
- The Benefits of Community Gardens Featuring Amherst Park
- Local Stories. Local Solutions. (climate change in Burlington)
- Up-Cycle Milk/Juice Cartons into Bird Feeders!
- Waste Diversion in Halton Region
- How do you get around? #MaketheSwitch | Cycling
- Food Waste & Mindful Consumption with Chantelle
- The Importance of Parks & Green Space: Tips to Being A Responsible Visitor In Green Spaces
- Compost Awareness Week Green Cart
Check out more educational videos here!