Our work to protect the natural environment and make Burlington a cleaner, greener, more environmentally responsible city would not be possible without financial contributions from various individuals, sponsors and grant agencies that support our mission.
BurlingtonGreen is a registered not-for-profit corporation. We operate without registered charitable status as doing so could limit our ability to advocate for rights and justice for the environment.
The acceptance of funding is done at the sole discretion of BurlingtonGreen Environmental Association. Donor and Sponsor recognition for funds received is not to be considered nor represented as an endorsement of the contributor’s mandate, policies, services or products.
To learn how you can become a supporting member, please visit our donation and membership page. For corporate donations and sponsorship opportunities please see our Corporate Donations & Sponsorship information package and contact our Executive Director.
Join Our Growing List of Supporters!
- Ontario Trillium Foundation
- Burlington Community Foundation
- Ontario Ministry of Health, Promotion & Sport – Healthy Communities Fund
- Ontario Ministry of the Environment and Climate Change – Community Go Green Fund
- Ontario Ministry of the Environment and Climate Change – Great Lakes Guardian community Fund
- Ontario Sustainable Energy Association – Community Energy Partnership Program
- TD Friends of the Environment
- Jamieson’s Vitamins – Call for the Wild!
- MEC Advocacy & Awareness Grant
- Evergreen Canada/Molson’s Red Leaf Project
- Evergreen Canada/Walmart Grant
- Canadian Institute for Environmental Law & Policy
BurlingtonGreen is grateful to our members for their annual support as well as the following donors:
- Emshih Developments Inc. *Community Champion Supporter
- Halton District School Board
- Nelson High School
- Assumption Catholic Secondary School
- M.M. Robinson High School
- Wholistic Wellness Communities
- City of Burlington
- Ford Motor Company
- Mountain Equipment Co-op (MEC)
- Burlington Transit
- Burlington Hydro
- Whole Foods Market
- Feltmate Delibato Heagle LLP
- Rotary Club of Burlington – Lakeshore
- Tim Hortons
- Halton Learning Foundation
- O C Tanner
- Holland Park
- Boehringer Ingleheim
- Aldershot Landscape Maintenance
- The Naked Sprout
- Burlington Horticultural Society
- Garden Ecologics
- Halton Environmental Network
- Halton Region
- Bullfrog Power
- Smith’s Funeral Homes
- Mohawk College
- Conservation Halton
- Halton Hive
- Burlington Post
- Turtle Jack's
- Tim Hortons
- Goodness Me!
Graphic Design, Website & Advertising
- Darlene Duncan, RGD
- E-Silverstrike Consulting
- Brickworks Communications
Join us in making a positive difference